Whatever your boat insurance needs, be they Yacht, Catamaran, Dinghy, Canal boat, Dutch barge or Speedboat here are a few frequently asked questions that may be of interest to customers. If there’s anything else that you have queries about that remains unanswered then please contact us.
What are your standard office hours?
- Monday to Friday 9 am – 5 pm (email@example.com / 01684 564 457).
How do I make a boat insurance claim?
- Making a boat insurance claim is simple, just go the the ‘claim’ link at the very bottom of this page and follow instructions… simple!
Can you guarantee to protect my personal details?
Do you store my bank details?
- No, in line with industry standards we never hold your card details and all payment processing data transfer is fully encrypted via secure socket layer (SSL) technology.
Are you based solely in the UK?
- Of course and we’re proud to be. A number of our biggest competitors are offshore or make use of offshore call centers/ claims processing third parties. We are based in Malvern, Worcestershire, all our staff are also experience marine insurance specialists and are UK based, no compromises. The benefits to our customers are straight forward… no call queue waiting systems and always named UK individuals to deal with your inquiries, simple!
How do I make a complaint?
- We do our up most to provide the best boat insurance products and support to make sure you do our up-most to ensure you don’t find any need to make a complaint! However in the event you do want to make a complaint, this is absolutely your right and we will do all we can to address all concerns made. For your information there are two company directors, one working in private boat insurance and the other working in commercial marine trade insurance. Please go to the contact us page or call us, we want to provide you with first class service and want to know if you’re in any way unsatisfied.