Any occurrence that may subsequently result in a boat insurance claim must be reported. Therefore, as rapidly as reasonably possible, please pass notice to the following;
Christ Church Hall
In the event of a claim…
Some tips to keep in mind should the worst happen
- In an emergency, first and foremost always ensure that all your passengers and any third party persons are safe.
- Thereafter if it is possible to do so (or as far as is possible) ensure your vessel is also safe and secured.
- You must not admit liability with a third party at the time of the incident.
- You must take all reasonable steps to mitigate any loss or indeed further loss.
- You should seek to pro-actively carry out any emergency work necessary if your boat engine has been submerged to prevent further damage.
- However, most importantly, you must receive our approval before sanctioning repairers to proceed with any required additional works.
Boat insurance sectors
Quotations available on many vessel types whether your needs are standard or bespoke.
- Marine Yachts
- Heavenly Twins
- Rowing Boats
- Canal Boats
- Dutch Barges
- Pleasure Boats
- Fast/Slow Cruisers
- Fishing Boats
- RIB/Day Boats
Boat undergoing work? No problem!
We also insure boats that are under build or in re-fitting.