Skip to content
- Ebbs are water drafts caused through the dropping of the tide.
- An endorsement is a temporary boat insurance amendment to provide additional insurance cover for a one-off voyage or personage.
- A vessels flag indicating its nationality.
- Excess (or deductible)
- An excess (or deductible) is the amount you are responsible to pay in the event of a boat insurance claim.
NB: Often the higher the considered risk the higher the excess tends to be, this is to reduce the cost of your boat insurance policy.
- Excess Liability
- Excess liability is an additional insurance option which results in the insurance excess being covered/ waived in the event of a claim.
- An exclusion refers to a condition in the boat insurance policy that is not indemnified against.